I work with software in libraries. I am interested in metadata, web application development and the Semantic Web. If you would like to speak about any of these topics, please contact me by leaving a comment on one of the articles below or by sending an email to lawlesst at gmail dot com.
- Querying Wikidata to Identify Globally Famous Baseball Players
- Python ETL and JSON-LD
- OrgRef data as RDF
- Using Pelican for a Gitub personal page
- Select2 for RDF editing interfaces
- Connecting Python's RDFLib and Stardog
- Python and JSON-LD
- An OpenRefine reconciliation service for academic journal data
- Solr Document Signatures
See a complete list of articles in the archive.